ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR NEW FAVORITE TRIATHLON APPAREL
Here are some quick tips to take care of your SPAERO gear…
These glorious things are made of high-performance European fabrics and should be cared for by following the instructions below, which will prolong the life and performance of your favorite gear for years down the road.
1. Go ahead and read the care label before washing it – it won’t hurt. It’ll be edifying and entertaining. AND, wash them before wearing.
2. After playing bikes in your new SPAERO gear, if you can’t wash them right away, hang them instead of throwing them in a pile. The longer it languishes in sweaty dampness, the more likely it is to grow odor-causing yuckiness. AND, we can’t believe we’re saying this, but for Heaven’s sake, never re-wear your gear without washing. EVER.
3. Close all zippers and turn the garment inside out. AND, check to see if you left anything in the pockets.
4. Hand or machine wash on regular cycle in cool or cold water. AND, don’t wash with any open velcro items, jeans, towels, or bulky items that can compromise the special European fabrics.
5. Do not use fabric softener. This will reduce the ability of the fabric to wick and perform for you.
6. Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry with heat in the dryer.
7. Now, go play bikes again. AND, don’t forget to wave at all your adoring fans reveling in your new SPAERO gear.